With over 15 years in the industry Sharon is very passionate about helping people. Sharon is a mother of one and understands the difficulties of getting back to a healthy lifestyle and exercise regime after having a baby.
Sharon has always participated in numerous sporting activities, including touch football, swimming, athletics, Oz tag (State & Aust. team), marathons, and most recently, kick bike racing, where she competes from social to state (hold Aust. records) and Represented Australia in the World Championships where she is the World Champion in her age category.
Sharon is more than a personal trainer, she is a genuinely caring person who really listens to her clients and tailor makes her sessions to suit their temperaments and personalities. She knows when to push you further and when to back off, when you’re bluffing and when you’re ready to go that little bit further, she knows how to get the very best out of you!
- Level 3 Exercise Professional
- Certificate III in Fitness Gym Instructor
- Certificate IV in Fitness – Personal Trainer
- Senior First Aid & CPR
- Thump® Advanced Accredited Boxing Instructor
- ASCA Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Training older Adults / Children and Adolescents
- Health Behaviour Coaching
- Core Strength and Stability
- Pre and Post Natal
Specialities – Sport specific training, Rehabilitation, fat loss, muscle gain, Group session, Goal setting and monitoring and most of all HAVE FUN
Inspirational quote – ‘What doesn’t kill you, will make you stronger’ ‘The more you do, the better you become’